It's not a farewell, but anyway...

viernes, 29 de abril de 2016

I still remember that first day like it was yesterday. December 28th.
I was excited and scared at the same time, and I really loved both feelings. I felt like a strange in this huge city, without any idea of what to expect. I knew I was going to meet new people, new places and a new culture, but I didn't imagine how awesome it was going to be.
These four months have been an incredible adventure, and I really want to thank you all for making me feel so good.
I'll miss those nights in Maloneys, even those when the oldest people there were us.
I'll miss the school, my japanese classmates, you always made me laught and I learnt a lot of things from you (things like "spiders are not tasty" hahaha)
I won't never forget the people from Hyde Park Barracs, you guys are marvellous, and it was always funny to work with you, even those days when the chaos and the stress were the main feelings.
I loved places like "Establishment" on Tuesdays and "The Cuban Place", although they are always crowded. To go to dance now, without those incredible professional asian dancers, it will be so weird.
And I think I don't need to say anything about Frankie's Pizza...because all of you know how special is that place for me. Too many things happened in that bar, all of them memorables (and maybe a little bit crazy hahaha).
Beaches and landscapes from here won't never be forgotten, and people who admired them near me made them even more specials.
Now Sydney is not a strange place anymore. This city and people that I've met here are now a part of me. We became a family, and this place became our home. Thanks for these 4 months, for laughs and tears, for beers, pizzas and coffees. Thanks for dances and conversations. Thanks for being next to me. This is not a farewell, it's just a "see you soon". But anyway, I will miss you so much.
Everything in Australia try to kill you, so try to stay alive...until we meet again ;)
Love you!!!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario